Monday, November 1, 2010

sugar high


I am sure that most all of you felt the rush of a sugar high at some point over the weekend. We started our Halloween sugar rush by making spooky chocolate suckers. Then we headed to the craft room to make these fun mummy treat bags...

(mummy picture from swakembroidery.com)

and tagging behind two little monkeys as they went trick-or-treating.


(big sis. was trying to get little sis. to look at the camera...way cute)
We had a great time seeing lots of Halloween costumes as we made our way through the crowd of goblins. I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend of Halloween fun!




1 comment:

Kris said...

Those silly lil' monkeys are the cutest EVER! And I love that you did the mummy bags. That just made my day to see your pic come in!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds