Thursday, November 25, 2010

you



With a full heart and soon to be a full belly, I want to wish each one of you a very happy Thanksgiving. As we give thanks for so many things, don't overlook yourself. Day in and day out, we go about our busy lives and never stop to say thank you to ourselves. I am thankful for my health, my ability to love, the characteristics that make me who I am and the purpose that I have been given to make a difference in life. Without each one of you having similar qualities, you would not be the great wives, mothers and friends that you are.








1 comment:

amy said...

We love you so much! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and know that we are thinking of you all today. Wish we could spend the day cooking together. Lots of love, The Lawlor's

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds