Friday, June 26, 2009

Fired up (part 2)













Here they are...the pictures! Well, some of them anyway. I have used up my "free" space in my Flickr account, so I will have to wait until it renews in July to post the pictures over there. Kimberly did a awesome job on her sushi plate. She used a sponge technique with some awesome stenciling. I used a wash technique to give a worn look to my scalloped bowl. They I painted in a "family tree". No matter what life heaps up, it all come down to the heart of the matter...family. That's the kind of mood I was in when I was painting...I guess it shows!
I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I LOVE this bowl! I am so, so impressed. What a neat place to go to and express your creativity. How cool is that? Your family tree looks so great and I couldn't agree with you more about family!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds