Monday, June 8, 2009

my feelings exactly


This is a picture that I took of Bryar the other day. We were having a great time at our local "Fun Town". They have go-karts, putt-putt, rock climbing walls, batting cages and an indoor bowling alley...the whole shebang! I loved the way that this picture turned out, totally focusing on Bryar's silhouette and shadow. I truly do love this picture. However, it expresses a little of the way I have been feeling...a little in the dark, alone and confused about what path (or square) to hop on next.

No, I am not down and out. I am not looking for a bridge to jump off of or anything like that. Just pondering. Pondering what life is all about, how to handle situations and the things that life dishes out to us. We've all been there, right?

On a more chipper note - No, I have not forgotten that I have a sewing machine. Many of you are asking about my handmade creations. They're here, just in bits and pieces. I have had some custom orders that have come in that I have been working on along with busy weekends full of graduation parties and family events. I promise I will post pictures soon. I am sure my creative space will be happy to see me again :)




3 comments:

Cheri said...

Hey girl, you are too bright and wonderful of a person to be "in the dark or alone". Yes, we all have those pondering moments in life. Just the fact that you are honest and share these feelings with others (especially other mommies who wonder if they are the only one that feels this way at times), proves what a thoughtful and caring person you really are. Hope things "brighten up" for you soon.
*By the way, when are we going to meet up at Imagine It?

Jessica Reep Walburn said...

I totally understand exactly what you are saying..Feelings are werid lol I wish I understood why I feel like I do sometimes but I'm just glad to know I have a friend that thinks the same as I do..step outside and enjoy the "bright sun"..love ya!

Kris said...

That picture and your words is a great expression of the heart. You definitely are not alone when you wonder about those kinds of things.

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds