Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas star











I had a very proud mommy moment today as I watched my little girls Christmas production. In my eyes, she was the star of the show! Several classes from her preschool came together to perform a variety of Christmas carols to celebrate this holiday season and the birth of Jesus. Not only was I overwhelmed with the fact that my little girl looked so grown up but also that she was singing about Jesus and getting a tiny dose of who and what our great saviour is. I am blessed to have such a sweet child and I love her with all of my heart. Mommy's proud of you Roxanne...you did a great job today!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Nille is proud of Roxanne, too! :-)

Moxie Lisa said...

Awww she is such a doll!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds