Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Clip it up!


I was inspired by one of the "other"(LOL) team leaders in the Thrifty Under Fifty Challenge to make this unique little clip board. My awesome team leader is Kris, she ROCKS!! She was as goo-goo over some of this "other" team members projects as I was. However, Kris's daughter will get to enjoy some of the finished products....luck duck!
I am always trying to find something for Roxanne (my 3 year old) to place in her lap while she is coloring in the car. This little clip board I made is going to be waiting under the tree for her Christmas morning. She can use it to clip all of her drawings to so they wont get lost and also use it for something stable to draw on in the car. Thanks Kim for the inspiration and thank you Micheal's craft store for my huge stash of crafting things - LOL!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Heather! I'm gooing over this now!!! You are brilliant! What a clever idea to do this for her drawings. So fun!!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds