Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm here...just busy!


Hi everyone! Well, like most of you life is a little busy right now. With Christmas parties, family plans and a wedding to come (congratulations to my sister-n-law) things are a bit CRAZYYYYY! I'm busy making lots of cute little things for the holiday season, let's just hope Christmas doesn't get here before they are complete - LOL! I will be in and out a lot the next couple of days. So, if I don't get to post, don't worry. I am here, there and everywhere! I'll check in soon guys and hopefully have some pictures to post of my creative work.
**Yep, I made that cute little outfit and matching kitty up there!**


1 comment:

Cheri said...

Too cute! We have been out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday, I come back and see that you have been a busy girl! :) As usual, everything is so very cute and creative! Glad you are enjoying the holiday season. Talk to you soon!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds