Thursday, July 30, 2009

bare tracks


The summer is coming to a close. The kids are all geared up and ready to head back to school. And me, well I'm not! Bryar will be headed to preschool this year along with Roxanne. I tossed the idea over and over in my head and finally decided that this would be the right thing to do. Bryar has a late birthday so she will be one of the youngest in her class. However, I think she's tough enough to take on even the bravest 2 year old - LOL!

We have had fun this summer, mostly walking around bare foot (proof...my dirty foot up there) or close to it with our feet hanging out of our flip flops! Roxanne thinks it's so cool to get her feet wet and make foot prints along the deck. So, sometime this week I will be letting her
get her feet wet in some paint. I have a little project that I need some feet print for. 'Til then...have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Feet painting - what a fun idea! Can't wait to see photos!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds