Tuesday, July 14, 2009

bubble gum fun

I have been trying to put together some party plans for my sweet baby girl. She will be turning two in August. She is a girl who is full of fun, loves to laugh and she thinks that gum is just the best thing. So, I have decided that a bubble gum machine party is in order! What fun bright colors, an all time favorite candy, and an awesome way to remember this milestone in little Bryar's life. I have been searching for gift ideas and fun toys with this theme in mind and look at what I found...a personalized gumball machine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corban recently got a gum ball machine! It was his Poppa's as a boy (Michael's Dad) He loves it and thinks it's so cool. Have fun planning, I think it's a GREAT idea. We are doing a Lego theme for the same reason. It's so much fun being a mom!

Kris said...

I can't wait to see what you do with this party! I'm sure it will be darling! And of course those bubblegum designs you were telling me about will be so perfect. Looking forward to some fun pictures!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds