Friday, July 17, 2009

Go bust a gut


Today has been a fantastic day! Tommy woke up early and took my car in to be serviced...oil, tires & maintenance stuff. I slept in 'til around 7:30 and then did some monogramming for some custom orders, ate breakfast and started laundry. When the kids woke up we got dressed and met a friend at the fabric store. We had a blast, the kids played and so did my friend and I. We exchanged design ideas, fabric choices and just had fun drooling over all the prints. Yep, some fabric jumped in my arms and begged me to take it home! After that, it was lunch time...yumm-O! And now, it's party time - :)

I am looking forward to tonight. I am headed out with friends in a bit. My hair looks rather undone at the moment, I can't seem to decide what to do with it. I haven't picked out what I am wearing but I have a good idea of what it will be. But ya know, that's what so awesome about having a girls night. They don't care! It ain't about the hair, the clothes or the shaved legs (LOL), it's just about having fun, letting your hair down and laughing til your stomach hurts. So, I guess I better head to my room and get ready, I've got some laughing to do!
C-ya later!
Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Kris said...

I totally get the whole "fabric jumping out at ya..." :) LOL!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds