Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life is sweet


My mom bought the girls a cotton candy machine for Christmas last year and we decided that we would try it out the other night. Summer reminds me of cotton candy for some reason. I'm not sure if it stems back from my youth and being at the ball park, my love for theme parks or just my plain old sweet tooth. Whatever the case may be, it's still an old favorite!


The girls enjoyed watching the machine spin out the sugar mix into fluffy clouds of cotton candy. Roxanne enjoyed wrapping it around the cone.
Bryar was a bit hesitant on trying the pink stringy delight but Roxanne dug right in. After watching the rest of us enjoy our sweet pink goodness, Bryar joined in the fun!





2 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

How FUN and YUM!! Your girls are precious!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! That looks like so much fun!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds