Thursday, July 2, 2009

squeezable goodness


My baby fever was fed yesterday when I got the chance to spend almost an entire day with baby Mia and her wonderful Mommy Lynette. Talk about a cutie, Mia is gorgeous. Her big blues, her squealy giggles, her smile....she stole my heart. Lynette is a mommy of two, a brilliant and educated woman, a voice that can sing like a song bird and a heart as big as this world. She loves her family and she's a great mommy. Thank you Lynette and Mia for coming to visit us, we had such a good time!


3 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Mia is a cutie! I'm glad you enJOYed your time with Lynette!

Cheri said...

She is a cutie-pie! Great picture!

Lynette said...

Thank you Heather! It is always a joy visiting with you and the girls (Tommy too:).
Your house is filled with warmth and love and fills my heart with happiness.
Thank you for sharing the day with us. I look forward to our next visit.

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds