Wednesday, July 29, 2009

the scoop on picky eaters


Do you have a picky eater? There are times that my kids will not eat certain foods. It's not because they don't like them, I think they are just bored with them. I am sure that there are times that are kids are just not into what we decided to cook. Well, with a little brain storming, I came up with an idea. You creative moms may have already known about this little trick or maybe have other fun ideas to share that will get kids to eat.


I used some Tostidos scoops chips and filled with with a few green beans and some mac-n-cheese and they vanished. Poof...the boring food was now fun to eat! I have also tried doing this with other food ideas such as corn, peas and mashed potatoes. Give it a try the next time your little one has that "not this again" look on their face!


1 comment:

Cheffie-Mom said...

Oh my gosh! What a great and creative idea! It actually sounds delicious!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds